Monday, June 30, 2008

Updated: Facebook group for caregivers

This appeared in our discussion forum this weekend.

Hi everyone,
I started a facebook group so that other people can share caregiving tips.
It can be found here
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17125346543

Lincoln N.
http://connectingcaregivers.com/blog/


Kristi asks, "Is there a way to get an AHA link or something here?"

I replied, "My initial reaction is that we couldn’t if they haven’t already. I would assume that a group of caregivers would be familiar with our offering. If it is valuable to them we will have an honored position in their group, if not, we won’t."

I also wonder how we would approach them on this. Maybe if we link to this from our Facebook group there will be some exchange there. Thoughts?

Update: Click link below...

Anu suggests:
I would create a widget on the Caregivers AHA site that promotes Community and link to this page on Facebook. It becomes another option instead of message boards. You can add the disclaimer too.
Great test.

I would contact the owner of the group and let them know how much we appreciate it, and tell them what we’ve done, and ask how we can help them be successful.

Great Idea! Let me know if you have any other ideas...

No comments: